sabato 9 giugno 2007

Today was a fruitful and pleasant day. I walked a lot in the old town, I went for shopping and, most importantly, I managed to meet the four real hard core Italian fans who have been going to concerts across the globe in the last few years. I had met these guys a couple of months ago in London for the official announcement of the 2007 European Tour and I've known the "leader" since 1997. These guys rock!!! And they work like professional fans!! They have reaped the results of such hard work by getting in a very special and privileged friendship relationship with Steven himself!!! We went for dinner together and we talked about the present, the past and the future of Aerosmith and Aerosmith fans. Anyway, tomorrow there will be the first concert of my personal tour! BUTZBACH!!

Nessun commento: